Clearogen is an Acne Control Product that Stops Acne Where It Begins
Finally, an acne control product has been introduced that breaks the cycle of acne. Before, your only choice was to use a product that could cause you to break out even more. Other products may temporarily clear up your complexion, but another bout of acne soon develops. Clearogen was developed by a Board Certified Dermatologist who wanted a product that would help his patients.
Some facts about Clearogen and acne include:
- It is the only over-the-counter product that fights the effects of DHT and prevents future acne outbreaks
- Clearogen is a three-step program that cleanses skin and works to stop DHT production with its unique medication
- This product attacks the real cause of acne
- DHT is present on the skin of males and females
- It causes the oil glands to produce excess oil that clogs pores
- Bacteria grow on your skin and result in skin inflammation, blackheads, whiteheads, and bumps
Clearogen is an Acne Control Product that Attacks DHT
DHT, or Dihydro-testosterone, is a hormone by-product that is produced by men and women. It is especially common during puberty. Clearogen uses natural botanicals that greatly reduce the amount of DHT on the skin. This results in normal oil production and oil flow. The real difference in Clearogen and other products is that other products are used after you break out with acne. Clearogen works to prevent outbreaks. When you first begin to use it, you will see an improvement in your complexion in 30 days. By 45 to 60 days, your skin will be smooth and greatly improved because the DHT in your skin will be producing normal amounts of oil. As a result, you will no longer have acne episodes.