What You Need to Know about DHT and Acne
Acne can definitely have a negative effect on how you feel about yourself. It can make you self-conscious and embarrassed to be around others. Now, with the creation of Clearogen by a renowned dermatologist, acne can be a thing of the past, for many people. The real reason why acne almost always returns, time after time, is the relationship between DHT and acne.
Some facts about DHT that you need to know are these:
- DHT (Dihydro-Testosterone) is a byproduct of Testosterone, and it is within men’s and women’s skin.
- It stimulates the oil glands to produce the excess oil that clogs pores and leads to oily skin.
- The perfect environment for acne-causing bacteria is then created -- and acne sometimes results.
- Most other acne products kill bacteria and open the pores, but they do nothing about excess DHT.
- More oil production continues, and acne then develops.
Clearogen is the only topical acne treatment that breaks the acne cycle, by reducing DHT.
Knowing about DHT and Acne is the Key to Acne-Free Skin
Clearogen addresses the relationship between DHT and acne with FDA-approved products. The dermatologist created formula treats the existing acne on your face, while preventing outbreaks in the future. Only the safest prescription-grade ingredients, with natural botanical extracts, are used in Clearogen. This scientifically proven treatment has helped many men, women and teens to have the clear skin that they have always dreamed of having.